Improve Media Content for Youth
“We are what we see and hear every day”.
Henry W. Clearsky
Note: Communicating this information as news to others is free of charge.5
The Addiction of Media
- Psychologists and behavior experts have validated the “brainwashing” that
occurs from repeated exposure to these examples: (2)
- Sex and Inappropriate Sexual behavior
- Smoking and Dipping Tobacco
- Drinking Alcohol
- Taking illegal drugs or prescription medication
- Media influence is huge on a person’s behavior. This amount of
negative example is already a large problem.
The Connection to Sustainability
What if, on youth media systems, environmental protection was emphasized and consistently included in the storylines?
1a. Television and Cable Laws - Requiring Youth Networks be Available
1b. Television and Cable Laws – Regulatory Oversight
1c. Television and Cable Laws – What the youth networks will promote
Parents want their children to learn these values !
2a. New Laws regulating Movie Theatres
2b. It’s a Matter of Survival
3. New Laws regulating Video games
4. Important Options
5. New Laws regulating the internet for youth ?
Why do this ?
Henry W. Clearsky, born in America, resides in Texas